Monday, October 15, 2012

Finding Historical New Story With Helpful City Search

Era I was working for a local weekly located in a small house in the outskirts of San Antonio, my editor told me to find a new story to tell, something opulent with culture and history.

Motor response at a loss, I wandered around the city in my woebegone car, hoping Id see something that caught my eye. My editor was a fanciful man and I knew nothing ordinary would please him. Stopping at a small coffee shop, I began browsing through the web when I remembered that a website often had a variety of local city searches that might be able to turn something up. I was stunned by the number of things to choose from, and decided to peruse the list of food and dining in the area.

After clicking on night clubs in San Antonio and was stunned to discover the Argyle Club, an exclusive and historically rich club that had a fantastic guest list of members and people who had been a part of it. Moreover, I discovered that the club did amazing things with medical research and served as a meeting place for scientific researchers who were searching of ways to conquer disease.

I called up the management and told them that I had found them through local search and they were pleased at my level of interest in their organization. They allowed me to come and tour their beautiful, elegant, plantation style establishment with sprawling fields and Victorian dining halls, and then I was able to write an excellent, historically rich piece for the next edition of my towns paper. My editor loved the piece and hinted at talk of promoting me with my own sidebar for future historical pieces that cover going - ons around town.

I could not have stumbled onto this exciting and amazing place though, without the useful help of Local Search Engine and their extensive city search.