Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Story Marvelous High - tech Bear Hunting Log

You know, the finest element about a hunting diary is undoubtedly the understanding to takings a look back and and recall hunts, and utterly scene images affiliated together with your own hunts by incorporating them to that alike hunt data files in a superb clean carton. Totally precise more choicest would be the means to check out lump of your indifferent hunting illumination and bagged amusement results in pre - made charts and unbroken graphs over a term of time, add a scale of seasons or more, to seize what ' s getting the undertaking done and what ' s not. Our fish and diversion divisions conduct this on a mass consistent, why shouldn ' t we all do it for our personal hunts? I could merely envisage how it would strengthen our hunts...

That ' s precisely why I decided to buy the Hunter ' s iJournal. Subsequent reading through the introduction guide book, I had to own it... This tool allowed me to examine and contrast information that I ' ve gathered about my past hunting experiences then graph it to search the data in easily understood terms. You can obtain this software package at the huntersijournal. com.

A hunting journal is great, but how about discovering something from your old hunting records? For those that never take a hunting record, then now is the time. You can even enter older facts from previous years inside the Hunter ' s iJournal to bring it all back to reality. How? Well, I just re - chart and graphed all of my old hunting data as I possibly could into my hunters iJournal and when I got finished, the results were ready - made records that I don ' t have to touch. It was incredible! This extremely affordable tool brought to life my past hunting dates that was not formerly easily comprehended or even assimilated. Although I see fine stories, but now I can actually discover valuable data from them.

The additional great aspect about the hunter ' s ijournal is I can thoroughly manage the way I layout my seasons, and it ' s all quite simple to use. Example: You could document large game hunts, varmint hunts, waterfowl ( duck hunts ) and upland game hunts and it ' s even versatile enough to log unforgettable single day hunts that will be rather worthwhile in ones life, such as a great " African Large Game Hunt " exhibition. You get the concept, but why merely let the events wash away in your ever fading memory when you can now document them? I can ' t begin to tell you precisely how gratifying this tool actually is... Heck, I ' m also logging my fishing excursions as well!

Right after placing all my personal common hunt records straight into the hunter ' s ijournal, I can certainly share my hunts on Twitter or with electronic mail with the easy simply click of a button. The actual software is so brilliantly constructed, it was a breeze to incorporate with my iPhone. I like to send e mail just after a superb hunt to my mates who ditched me for less important tasks, like work! I put the hunt results into the hunter ' s ijournal while I ' m resting in my truck just before I leave the region, then hit send! actually if I am presently out of cellular range the e mail just queues out and sends every time I get inside mobile service. My photos and details are quickly formatted for email, or even for my Myspace account.

To receive extra detail about how the hunters ijournal functions, they have a information introduction manual offered via request on the hunter ' s ijournal web site. You will be able to track down the hunters ijournal over at the apple iTunes appstore by scouting for " Hunter ' s iJournal ". I hope you enjoyed my product assessment, I couldn ' t help but to express to each and every one of my buddies about it... Dam, I love this thing!